Do you want to share your experience of gardening with our readers that you started quite long ago? Well, The Austle team welcomes you to write unique and reader-catchy articles on some selected home ins and around the category that will be published here.
We are allowing contributors to share experiences, thoughts, skills, and research through a properly toned write-up. Any content related to housing, garden, tools, lawn care, patio maintenance, and the kitchen is acceptable.
You can write your personal experience, tips and tricks, product reviews, ideas and decoration, buyers guide, guest post, and many more.
However, your writing should be unique and written from after core research. Each of the words must contain information and relevance. We do not accept any copied or irrelevant content. Yes, you can mail at tonymendez273(at)gmail(dot)com or:[wpforms id=”2233″ title=”false” description=”false”]
What Topic Can You Write About?
We don’t have any limitations to the topic as long as they meet our editorial guidelines. Each article should be written focussing on the main topic.
However, We heartily accept any articles on the following five categories only –
You can write on any topic related or exactly go with the mentioned categories. Before going for any topic, make sure to check that it is not already published here on our site.
Editorial Guidelines to Follow While Writing for The Austle
Your article must meet the following guidelines.
- Article language should be in English. Though there is a variation of British and American spelling, we accept both but correct one, of course.
- Each article can be a minimum of 1000 to 5000 words. Proper use of heading and subheading with necessary article parts should be in.
- Write quality and 100% unique article containing the value for the readers. We value well-researched, plagiarism-free, engaging content. The writing tone must be in a conversational way.
- Each piece of content must be copyright free, your own piece, and should not be published anywhere else.
- All the articles should be enriched with the use of proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. The article should not be too complex rather easily readable and understandable by the readers.
- Your content must be Grammarly checked, and Copyscape passed. Any rewritten, duplicate or synonymous spun texts are not allowed.
- Use of slang words, illegal controversy, or press release content is not accepted.
- The article must contain enough information to understand the topic—no need for unnecessary wording.
- Use relevant image, infographic, reference source/links if necessary. Must not contain any unethical activities, self-promotion, or pornography.
- Once we accept your content, you are not permitted to post it somewhere else across the web.
How to Submit a Guest Post for The Austle
The article submission process for The Austle is pretty simple.
After reading all our considerations, if you think your context can meet our guidelines, then mail us with your final article.
Must include author name with a short biography at the top of your article.
Terms & Conditions
We prior quality than the quantity. We concern for our readers. So, after you submit an article, it is not published within a day.
You must keep patience as it takes time to review each of the articles. Once our editorial team reviews your writing and finds it effective for our readers, we publish it.
Keep on writing as writing can be louder than your speaks![wpforms id=”2233″ title=”false” description=”false”]